Skywalkers Cheer at our Emporia location - 526 Albert St.
POLICIES, EXPECTATIONS & COMMITMENT
We are gym/competitive cheerleaders. This means we perform/compete, and are therefore subject to an entirely different set of rules and regulations than most of you may be used to.
Just because we use “cheerleading” as our medium, this does not lessen the fact that we are athletes. As athletes we must train just as diligently as a gymnast or ballplayer.
These rules and regulations have been set up in the best interest of the entire program. We understand that as a parent or participant you may not agree with every decision that our staff makes. We assure you that the decisions are carefully thought out and a great amount of time has gone in the process, which leads us to our decisions. All decisions and changes regarding teams & routines are left solely to the discretion of the coaching staff.
The most important job we have is to create a positive environment for learning. As coaches it is our goal to create a disciplined, positive and productive atmosphere in which to learn and compete. As a result, we can produce outstanding individuals & teammates with a mentally strong attitude, a physically strong body and remarkable leadership skills.
TUITION AND PAYMENTS
- $50 Yearly Registration/Insurance (renewable annually at sign up date)
- $120 per session
- Free trial classes are not allowed for sessions
- Practice Gear/Uniform - Est. $30 + cost of shoes
- Each member of Skywalkers Cheer is required to pay tuition of $120 each session enrolled.
- TUITION IS PAYABLE REGARDLESS OF INJURY, ILLNESS OR VACATION. IF A TEAM MEMBER QUITS, PARENTS THAT HAVE SIGNED THIS CONTRACT WILL REMAIN FINANCIALLY RESPONSIBLE UNTIL THE COMPLETION OF THIS CONTRACT.
- Cheer Team members that are enrolled in another Skywalker’s class will be offered at a 50% discount off of their class tuition or team tuition, whichever is lower.
- Payment due dates and amounts will be communicated via email. All Cheer team members’ parents should have an active email address on file with Skywalkers Cheer and check it often for updates and notices.
- Additional choreography/music fees may apply at a minimal cost to each member and will be invoiced separately.
Contact Program Director Tara Trear: Email: email@example.com or by phone at: 785-466-1890
Also look to our Facebook Page for updates and information at Skywalker's Cheer of Emporia