Cheer Tumbling Classes
Cheer Tumbling Classes are offered at both Emporia and Ottawa locations. This class is primarily for junior high, high school, or college age students wanting to prepare for cheer or perfect tumbling skills they want to use for cheer. Classes mainly focus on tumbling skills but we also work on plyometric exercise to increase jump strength and height as well as conditioning to focus on overall strength to help them learn faster and to stay safe. We encourage our students to set attainable goals and to have confidence in their abilities. We will work on standing skills as well as running tumbling, jumps, and transitions.
- These are tumbling classes for ages 11 & up
- Classes meet once per week for one hour
- All levels are welcome and no experience is needed
- Kids are expected to take responsibility for their own learning by making changes at multiple stations and some of those stations are on their own
- Perfecting skills takes time and repetition is key which is why working at stations on their own is important in learning faster
- A signed consent/registration form must be on file with Skywalkers even to participate in a free trial class
- A free trial class is allowed and encouraged but you must contact us to check availability
- Yearly registration fee is $50 per child for the year
- Emporia Cheer Tumbling Classes run $56 per month
Contact Owner Josh Wright to check availability and to set up your free trial today!
Email Josh at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text him at: 620-757-3813